Pages

April 29, 2015

It happened one morning

I haven't logged into this in so long.

January 2013 I was baby obsessed. Little did I know.

April of 2013 I got a Rx for Clomid and in June it worked, I got pregnant at the end of the month. However, on July 4th, driving out of state for a friend's wedding, I had another miscarriage. At a state border restroom. It was bad. I had been cramping for days and finally I had to pull off and spent 20 minutes expelling huge blood clots.
That was a lot of fun. .

End of July 2013, we tried again. Morning of August 4th, I peed on a stick. !!! Wait, what? What is that? Is that a pink line? It's faint, but... OMG. It's there!!! Holy SHIT IT's THERE!!! I cried. I cried for 15 minutes, just grinning like a fool and laughing and hyperventilating, and crying.
I left the bathroom and my husband looked up at me from the bed, "are you okay?"
"I'm pregnant."
0-0

He jumped out of bed, "really?" all I could do was nod and I burst out crying again. He grabbed me and hugged me and we just cried and laughed and it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be considerate of others and use constructive criticism!